Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Password recovery issue

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Kasparas
    Participant

@kasparasstic

I had same issues, i think developers should fix that. Check your mail for old password…

Kasparas
    Participant

@kasparasstic

I had same issues, i think developers should fix that. Check your mail for old password…

iftomkins
    Participant

@iftomkins

I’m having a similar issue. The password reset email is sent, and received, but when I click the link to reset the password, it just returns to the registration page. It doesn’t take you to a place where you can type in a new password, and it doesn’t send a 2nd email with the new password either.

iftomkins
    Participant

@iftomkins

I’m having a similar issue. The password reset email is sent, and received, but when I click the link to reset the password, it just returns to the registration page. It doesn’t take you to a place where you can type in a new password, and it doesn’t send a 2nd email with the new password either.

iftomkins
    Participant

@iftomkins

Found a solution that worked. Looks like it had to do with the Inove bbpress theme I am using. When I replaced password-reset.php from Inove theme folder with password-reset.php from the Kakumei folder, the password reset now works just fine!

iftomkins
    Participant

@iftomkins

Found a solution that worked. Looks like it had to do with the Inove bbpress theme I am using. When I replaced password-reset.php from Inove theme folder with password-reset.php from the Kakumei folder, the password reset now works just fine!

ishtiyaq

@ishtiyaq

ahan at iftomkins.. thats sound good that you have got its solution as well.. i like the way you got it solution.. thnx..

ishtiyaq

@ishtiyaq

ahan at iftomkins.. thats sound good that you have got its solution as well.. i like the way you got it solution.. thnx..

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar