Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Participants can’t read posts

• joulette
    Participant

@joulette

Hi! It appears that my forum participants can write posts. They can even write a reply. However, they can’t read the actual post or even the replies. When they click on the post to read, it takes them directly to reply. None of the post is visible.

I have installed bbPress correctly within Optimize Member. I am using GeneratePress as the theme. I tried swapping out to Twenty Seventeen – same issue.

As a keymaster, I can read and edit posts and replys from the dashboard. I have looked for a possible need for an approval from a Moderator. Nope. What am I missing?

Any help would be fabulous!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• joulette
    Participant

@joulette

Okay, so an update. Whatever was written in connection with the new topic cannot be read. Once there is a topic and a reply is made, the reply can be read. The initial post that starts the topic cannot be read.

So odd!

Robin W

@robin-w

joulette
    Participant

@joulette

Thank you, Robin!

aldobelus
    Participant

@aldobelus

But there’s no solution, isn’t it? I have the same problem right now and I don’t know what to do. This plugins doesn’t answer to the problem, at least not at the presentation text.

Any other ideas to solve the situation? I’m stressed, the forum is released a day ago and no one, other than the admin, can write at it.

The forum is that one (is a spanish one):

Foro

Robin W

@robin-w

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar