Participant-created topics set to "Pending" upon creation
Might be related to the recent capabilities/roles update for bbPress, but right now this is what’s happening for me:
– Participants create a topic in a forum
– They get forwarded to a 404 page
– In the Dashboard, however, the topic they created is actually there, but automatically set to “pending” status instead of being published
– My admins have to manually publish each topic that Participants create (topics created by Moderators get published immediately)
I’ve set up a small band-aid solution where the users are shown a message that says “Your topic is awaiting moderation” instead of a 404 page, but I wonder how I could make it possible to get these topics published upon creation (remove approval process).
Thanks for any insight!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.