Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Parse Error – Line 12

• Good afternoon!

I am receiving the following error when I try use the “Retreive Password” feature:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘,’ in E:webpublic_htmlbjdewwp-contentthemesACESbbpressbb-templatesCongressForumpassword-reset.php on line 12

I am sure that this error is relevant to other pages as well, this is just where I discovered it. Has anyone had experience with this problem before?

Incidentally, this is where you can find that page and error:

http://aces.lfchosting.com/wp-content/themes/aces/bbpress/bb-login.php

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Oh… and before you ask, I realize the BBPress folder is not in the root. I was unable to place it there because this site is hosted with a provider that is primarily windows based and the dont allow .htaccess files so I using an ISAPI work-around.

Oh… and before you ask, I realize the BBPress folder is not in the root. I was unable to place it there because this site is hosted with a provider that is primarily windows based and the dont allow .htaccess files so I using an ISAPI work-around.

Additional info:

Now that I have access to the admin password – apparently it wont let me log in. I put it the correct user/pass and it just bounces me back to the forums home page and I am not logged in.

Additional info:

Now that I have access to the admin password – apparently it wont let me log in. I put it the correct user/pass and it just bounces me back to the forums home page and I am not logged in.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

It’s a little weird to see bbPress installed inside of a theme, so there could be almost an unlimited number of things wrong.

The error looks like there’s a rogue semi colon in your password-reset.php file.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

It’s a little weird to see bbPress installed inside of a theme, so there could be almost an unlimited number of things wrong.

The error looks like there’s a rogue semi colon in your password-reset.php file.

Well – there is a reason for that. The host the client is with is a windows-based hosting provider that runs PHP and MySql on it… so I cant use .htaccess files. Make sense?

Well – there is a reason for that. The host the client is with is a windows-based hosting provider that runs PHP and MySql on it… so I cant use .htaccess files. Make sense?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar