Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

parse error bb-post.php on line 13

• ‘blockquote’

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IF in /home/warnusac/public_html/warn-forums/bb-post.php on line 13

‘/blockquote’

‘strong’ Above is the error on my bbpress when I try to post.. what script, line, or other do I need to fix this ‘/strong’

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Are you running any plugins and/or does this happen on the default theme? Have you tried uploading bb-post.php again to make sure it is up there correctly?

Trent

It happens on the default theme, I also disabled all plugins.

Did you try uploading the files again? What is your forum URL? Does it happen with every post you try and make or something specific with blockquote and strong?

Trent

I re-uploaded all the bbpress again. I have been able to post.. I will monitor and see if people can login and post. As they were not able to do that either.. I believe this fixes it..

Let us know either way! I can always test it with you if you want, just need the forum address if you are still having problems!

Trent

What we really need to know is what code you were running. Would be a strange one if it was the latest release; that sort of problem should affect everybody. I’d also be surprised if that was the latest, but if it was you should be prepared for that. Did you maybe modify that file yourself?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar