Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Paid Access to the BBpress

• MakarkinPRO
    Participant

@makarkinpro

I have 10 forums. I want restricted access from Guest/NotPaid users. And if user want access to, he paying via CreditCard (PayPal ATM processing).

I installed:

WooCommerce
    YITH WooCommerce Subscription (free)
    bbPress Private Gorups

But I can’t connect things together. I thinking it that way:
    1) I create a privite gorups where wordpress’s User Roles is PaidSubscripber. BTW:When user just login/signup to my BBpress he have a User Role named just a Subscriber.
    2) After he addint subscription item to the card and paid for that, his WordPress Role is SHOULD change from Subscriber to PaidSubscriber, but I cannot find that option into YITH WooCommerce Subscription (free).

Questions:
    Am I thinking in the right direction?
    May be YITH WooCommerce Subscription (free) doesn’t support of changing user role for a paid period of time (I set 1 month)?

THx

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• MakarkinPRO
    Participant

@makarkinpro

If I’m on the right way. Does anybody have help with the code in functions.php
    its should like:

1) Change user role from Subcriber to PaidSubscriber if status is “Active” https://www.screencast.com/t/oAFwrSQVjMy for specific user.

2) Change user role from PaidSubscriber to Subcriberif status is “Decline”, but if he have not any other orders which is “Active”. Becouse user may buy a 1 month subscription, and the continue it before 5 days before last one is end.

Ok? anybody may help? )

Robin W

@robin-w

contact me via my website

http://www.rewweb.co.uk

poisonkatrin
    Participant

@poisonkatrin

I would like to integrate bbpress and woocommerce. To make people pay a fix amount for publishing a topic (not monthly suscription). Do you have a plugin to make this?
    Thank u!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar