The theme is twenty twelve
WordPress version: 4.9.4
bbPress version: 2.5.14
It could be a theme or plugin issue
Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.
If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.
Then come back
Thank you for your answer, I´ll try it and come back
Hi Robin, I did the two tests and the problem remains the same
1.is this the only forum, or the only private forum ?
2. Do you have other private forums that are working,
3. Do you have public forums that are working?
4. is anything working ?
1) In this site the blog is public, this is the only general forum and is private.
By the other hand at this times there are two groups and each one have an own forum.
2) Suscriber users that have the problem in general forum works fine in groups forums.
3) There is not public forum.
4) The public blog works fine, the groups and forum groups too.
I mention another issue that I not included at the beginning: One suscriber created for me to test roles, worked fine at begining, but in one time when I was go to login with his account I got an alert that this user was marked as Spam. It is registered with a mail account that I amost dont use for other thing.
ok, I’d need you to create me as a participant – can I resister on your site, and if so can you give me the url?
Please send me an email address to add you as subscriber. The site is in Spanish, any questions that arise I will try to clarify it and thank you very much for your asistant
contact me via my website