Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

“Oh, no debates have been found here”

• fum
    Participant

@fum

Hi there, I’m hoping someone might be able to give me some advice on a fix for the following:

I created a private forum that initially worked fine, then now without apparent cause the logged subscribers can not enter to the forum
    “Oh, no debate have been found here” appears but on the top line you can see
    “This forum contains 8 threads and 10 responses and updated it …”

This happens as suscriber, when I enter as a keymaster everything is seen and works normally, you can see a screen capture here
    I’m trying to generate enthusiasm in the subscribers by participating in the forum and this is done all back, all help is welcome

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• fum
    Participant

@fum

I add:

The theme is twenty twelve
    WordPress version: 4.9.4
    bbPress version: 2.5.14

fum
    Participant

@fum

And BuddyPress 2.9.3

Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Then come back

fum
    Participant

@fum

Thank you for your answer, I´ll try it and come back

fum
    Participant

@fum

Hi Robin, I did the two tests and the problem remains the same

Robin W

@robin-w

so
    1.is this the only forum, or the only private forum ?
    2. Do you have other private forums that are working,
    3. Do you have public forums that are working?
    4. is anything working ?

fum
    Participant

@fum

1) In this site the blog is public, this is the only general forum and is private.
    By the other hand at this times there are two groups and each one have an own forum.

2) Suscriber users that have the problem in general forum works fine in groups forums.

3) There is not public forum.

4) The public blog works fine, the groups and forum groups too.

I mention another issue that I not included at the beginning: One suscriber created for me to test roles, worked fine at begining, but in one time when I was go to login with his account I got an alert that this user was marked as Spam. It is registered with a mail account that I amost dont use for other thing.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, I’d need you to create me as a participant – can I resister on your site, and if so can you give me the url?

fum
    Participant

@fum

Please send me an email address to add you as subscriber. The site is in Spanish, any questions that arise I will try to clarify it and thank you very much for your asistant

fum
    Participant

@fum

Robin W

@robin-w

contact me via my website

http://www.rewweb.co.uk

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar