Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly.

• Nomi
    Participant

@naumanahmed19

Hi.

I am getting this error.
    Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

I saw some of people asked about this question for previous versions. Its supposed to be fixed.

I am using
    Debug : True
    Wordpress : 3.9
    bbPress Version 2.5.3

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Is this an existing installation that has gone wrong, or a new one that you are just uploading?

Nomi
    Participant

@naumanahmed19

Its new installation.

Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

Turn off define('WP_DEBUG', true); in your wp-config.php file, this is a known issue.

More info on this:

https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2309 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24169

Nomi
    Participant

@naumanahmed19

Thanks for your reply. Its working now without turning off.

I am not sure but I think Theme test drive plugin was creating issue.

pratik0007
    Participant

@pratik0007

Hi All,

I am getting same issue with the following message when define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true) is set. Could you please tell me how to remove this notice instead of turning off the define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true) to define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false)

Message: “Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in \wp-includes\functions.php on line 3245” ( line 3245 is in function _doing_it_wrong() )

It’s urgent for me please reply asap.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar