Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

no WP backend interface

• rohanduggan

@rohanduggan

Hi,

I loaded the plug-in using the backend of Word Press but no admin tools were loaded… in fact I couldnt see any mention of it anywhere other than in “active plug-ins” which said it was installed and active. Never had this problem before with other plug ins.

I’m running WP Version 2.9.1

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Are you referring to this plugin? Because that is not ready yet and not supposed to be downloaded: “Don’t install this, it isn’t ready.” bbPress remains being a stand-alone package for now (which you can download from here). It is planned to become a WordPress plugin though, and John James Jacoby started the initial process of porting it to the extensions platform of WordPress.

rohanduggan

@rohanduggan

Sounds cool, thanks for the info. Sorry for the redundant post in that case… I thought somebody had just not updated the message assuming (and we know what they say about assumptions:)) that if the plug in was searchable via WP backend with an install button that it might be installable. My enthusiasm (desperation) for a decent BB for WP got the better of me :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar