Search
Bottom

No topics were found here!

• christinalim89
    Participant

@christinalim89

Hi,

I’m trying to re-do a site.
    Now the new site is using the latest version of WordPress (4.6.1) and bbPress also the latest version (2.5.10)
    The previous site is using WordPress 4.5 version with the latest version of bbPress.

I exported my old forum, topics and replies and imported those data into the new site.
    When I click on the forum, I got this messages, below:
    This forum contains 6 topics and 55 replies, and was last updated by xxx 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
    Oh bother! No topics were found here!

I also tried to disable all the plugin, switched to default themes and used this little plugin – http://www.rewweb.co.uk/bbpress-wp4-fix/. But it doesn’t work at all.

Is this plugin compatible with the latest version of WordPress?
    Does anyone have the same issue? Any solution for this issue?
    Can share with me how to solve this issue?

Regards,
    CL

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Try the forum repairs

dashboard>tools>forums>repair forums and run one at a time

christinalim89
    Participant

@christinalim89

Hi Robin,

Thanks, but it cause another issue for me.

I tried to recalculate them. It worked by opening and updating the forums, topics and replies one by one manually and then repair it by counting again.
    After counted, those values just displayed on the homepage and can open. If I didn’t open and update them manually and repair (count), it didn’t work at all.

Do you have a solution for this case? I don’t think if I have dozens of forum, hundreds of topic and replies then I need to open and update them one by one manually.

Regards,
    CL

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar