Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

"No posts found" out of nowhere, seem to be gone…

• My forums have been up and running for well over a year now with no issue and I haven’t changed anything recently at all, but all of a sudden starting yesterday I started getting emails from people saying no posts are showing up, like they all disappeared.

You can see all the topics and post counts are still there but when you click through any topic, nothing is there and even in the admin when clicking on “posts” it says “no posts found”

I’m really hoping there’s some way to recover them and find out what may have caused this so randomly out of nowhere.

You can view the forum here:

http://www.jawsurgeryblog.com/forums/

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Just to follow up on this if anyone else experiences this, it was a corrupted database issue, and I logged into phpMyAdmin and followed instructions I found on Google for “repairing corrupted database in phpMyAdmin”

It was just a string of text I had to enter, then all my posts came back, awesome!

Another good thing I found out is that on my VPS package on HostGator they automatically back everything up and even if it had been lost it would have only been $15 to restore it, good to know!

freesoftwaredown

@freesoftwaredown

I’m just looking for almost the same.

#Bump

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar