Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

No longer receiving post notifications, why?

• I just upgraded to the latest stable version of bbpress.

Just before doing so, I would receive an email notification whenever any new topics or posts were created, so I could easily go through each one and reply. They always came from “unknown sender” which was a little strange, but they still served their purpose.

Since upgrading, I’m no longer getting these email notifications at all, and I don’t remember what I did exactly to get them in the first place. I can’t find a setting for this anywhere, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t install any plugins, because there isn’t any additional plugins in the “my-plugins” folder of my backup that I made of bbpress before upgrading.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or know how I can start receiving email notifications of all new topics and posts again?

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi there,

Notification feature for bbpress is not available in 1.0 version of bbpress, this feature could possibly be added in next stable version of bbpress, however if you want this functionality in your work then you can hire someone to accomplish this task for you.

regards,

Dhananjai.

Hmm, I heard that email notification was now in the core of the latest (trunk) release.

Brandon – what version of bbPress were you using before you upgraded?

Was it available in 0.9?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar