Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

new-user registrations – bbPress on Multisite

• jeffacubed
    Participant

@jeffacubed

I’m having what I ‘hope’ to be a major over-site as far as how bbPress new user registration functions on a WP multisite environment. I’m using bbPress 2.5.3 & WP 3.9.1 with three sub (directory) sub-sites:

example.com (site1 or the root)
    example.com/site2
    example.com.site3

I have ‘site2’ & ‘site3’ setup & working 100% with two separate, distinct bbPress forums: site2 = english, while site3 = french. Now the user registration ISSUE:

When new users try to sign-up for either site2 or site3, say using [bbp-register] the bbPress registration process sends then automatically to the ‘root’ site (site1) at example.com/wp-signup.php – which is very problematic as example.com uses a different theme & content-wise a completely different site than site2 or site3

I’m not stranger to digging into the php &/or template files – but I’m a bit confused around:

1. If I’m missing something that’s entirely obvious that immediately resolves the new user registration issue w/ bbPress on multisite

2. If not ‘1’ – what might be the ‘code-path’ of least resistance to resolve this specific issue

Any input/ideas/suggestions would be fantastic,

-Jeff

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• OlalaWeb
    Participant

@olalaweb

I’ve been searching for two hours now but unfortunately have not found any reasonable solution so far.

But I wanted to follow this topic as I do need a fix for my multisite bbPress install.

mvaneijgen
    Participant

@mvaneijgen

Same here, while searching for a solution came across this post.

Any luck on fixing this?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar