Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

New Post

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbp style pack

once activated go to

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>buttons

sruddy
    Participant

@sruddy

I have that and have added three buttons. i’m either blind or that is no longer an option.

This section allows you to add up to 4 buttons – a create topic button, a subscribe button and a profile button, and if activated a button for unread topics. You can then style and display them in any order

This is on the buttons tab. The unread is not an option and no instructions on how to activate it.

Robin W

@robin-w

not sure what unread has to do with new topic but

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>unread posts

sruddy
    Participant

@sruddy

I think it’s broken. I checked and unchecked every possibility I could think of in the unread posts tab. The button never shows up in the buttons tab and none of the unread features show in the Forums.

https://santarosaphotographicsociety.org/forums/

Robin W

@robin-w

thanks, I had read your original question as ‘new topic’ not ‘unread post’ – sorry

yes there is a bug, but this will only add a ‘mark as read’ button in any case. I’ll fix the bug shortly.

There is no ‘new posts’ button, I simply inherited the code for this functionality, and I don’t plan to work further on it.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, I’ve released a new version which fixes the issue with not showing, but I fear that it does not help your desired button !

sruddy
    Participant

@sruddy

Sweet, Thanks Robin I’ll check it out! 🙂

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar