Categories
Search
Bottom

Multisite Site Admin has no access

• gs2656_columbia
    Participant

@gs2656_columbia

Hello,
    I run a multisite installation and one of my users is having problems using bbPress. They’ve activated it but can’t see the Forums/Topics/Replies menu items nor the “Forums” options under Settings and Tools. I’ve been able to recreate this by creating a new site and enabling bbPress. Regular site-admins do not have access to bbPress but I (superadmin) can see it all.

Wordpress: v3.9.1
    bbPress: v2.5.4

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• gs2656_columbia
    Participant

@gs2656_columbia

Hi again,
    I’ve read a couple of complaints like this one, though they are from years ago. I’ve tried running all the “fixes” that come in the Tools section but have had no luck. Is there any answer to this or are we just out of luck on Multisite instances with a not-small number of other plugins?

Robin W

@robin-w

I personally have no experience of multisite, but most times when this doesn’t work on single site, it is a plugin conflict.

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

Suspect that won’t help, but in case, and since no-one else has responded 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar