Multiple Homepage refreshes after bbpress install
1. On Saturday I installed a bbpress forum at drkkd.com/community/
2. That same day, my pageviews suddenly went up.
3. I can provide screenshots of surge.
4. I noticed that the surge is for one page only – drkkd.com/archives – which leads to homepage.
5. Customers started complaining about website being slow since the install.
6. Then I noticed google analytics showing customer computers loading homepage hundreds of times – again I have screenshot of this.
Seems to me, since installing bbpress, what is happening is that some function within bbpress is calling that page in a loop. It isn’t happening everywhere, so there may be browser dependence.
I use Avada theme with s2member, bbpress, and a few other plugins.
WP version – version 4.5.3
bbpress – Version 2.5.10
Any help will be much appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.