Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Multiple forums on one site?

• Can 3 separate forums (aka bulletin boards) be placed on one site with bbPress (either a stand alone version or the mythical plug-in version)?

Ideally, the three could be accessed with one login — meaning a person doesn’t have to register or login three separate times.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • In what way would they be separate if you could access them all with the same login?

In what way would they be separate if you could access them all with the same login?

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

@jckbco – If you use bbPress 2.0 (the plugin) and then have WordPress in Multisite mode, then yes you can. Each site in the WordPress install would need bbPress active on it. And that’s it. :)

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

@jckbco – If you use bbPress 2.0 (the plugin) and then have WordPress in Multisite mode, then yes you can. Each site in the WordPress install would need bbPress active on it. And that’s it. :)

Hallo, I’m using bbpress 2 and i have a multi-site installation, but how do I do to active bbpress on each site? BBpress is network actived but I can create forums only from the admin network panel.

Hallo, I’m using bbpress 2 and i have a multi-site installation, but how do I do to active bbpress on each site? BBpress is network actived but I can create forums only from the admin network panel.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar