Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Modify login/logout/register

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbpress just uses wordpress login, so any wordpress login popup will log them into bbpress as well.

Lots of WP login plugins around, so yes find one that suits you

Gunivortus
    Participant

@gunivortus

Thanks Robin.
    I’ve the Login/Signup Popup by XootiX running,, login works, register works, but logout doesn’t. Have to logout using the standard WP logout.
    Could it be, that I have to deactivate the standard WP procedure?
    If yes, I would probably lose the ‘profile’ option, as that seems part of the standard (above the upper right corner of the list of forums).
    That was the background of my initial question.

Robin W

@robin-w

I can’t say – I’ve not used that plugin- suggest you post on the Login/Signup Popup by XootiX support forum

Gunivortus
    Participant

@gunivortus

OK, will do that.

Robin W

@robin-w

🙂

Gunivortus
    Participant

@gunivortus

The XootiX support is …ehm … let me say, hardly existent. Removed the plugin.
    Pfff… Over the last week I’ve been struggling with the user registration in bbpress. Tried out several other plugins, removed almost all of them again, could not get them working fine. Buddypress is still active, but obviously that one hasn’t a changeable registration form, with things as:
    Name Last name
    Username
    Email
    City
    … an a few more items plus a Catcha

After completing and submitting the form, the user should get an email in which he/she confirms the registration.

I failed getting it working.
    Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Robin W

@robin-w

not really used any registration plugins so can’t really help further beyond

10 Best WordPress User Registration Plugins to Power Up Your Site

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar