Missing support for WP Installs that use no database table prefix
I have a WP install that doesn’t use any table prefix (the default being “wp_”) in the installer, and I had trouble getting bbPress installed using it.
I did get bbPress installed using the “wp_” prefix anyway, but had to go into the database by hand and change the bb_metadata entry for the prefix to nothing, and merge the (apparently auto-created) wp_metadata table into my “metadata” table to get it to work.
I can’t see any problems past what I ran into with the installation, it all works fine now, but I thought I would report this anyway.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.