Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

MemberPress and bbPress

• Mike Witt
    Participant

@mike80222

I’m trying to figure out how to control access individual forums (and the topics in them) based on user’s memberships as seen by memberpress. So this is basically about memberpress rules. This is clearly not a bbPress question. But I don’t know anywhere else to “meet” people using both memberpress and bbpress. Hoping to find some people here.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

have you tried

Private groups

Mike Witt
    Participant

@mike80222

Actually, I’m specifically looking to link some of the forums to memberpress memberships in a better way than I’m currently doing it. What I’m really hoping is to find other folks using both MemberPress and bbPress to discuss this with. It was kind of a shot in the dark 🙂

Cathy Tibbles
    Participant

@multitalentedmommy

I am using both memberpress and bbpress. I am using memberpress rules to restrict ‘one forum’ to a membership level.

I was googling hooks and filters for the account tabs memberpress creates for the “Forum Profile” tab and can’t find much online either. 🙂

Mike Witt
    Participant

@mike80222

@multitalentedmommy – Hi Cathy, what sort of MP rules are you using? Is that working for you?

I’m also curious: What do you do with bbpress topic subscriptions for former members who have cancelled?

There are actually a number of items that I’d like to compare notes on, involving the combination of MP and bbPress 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar