Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

manually add new user

• Hello I just installed bbpress and I dont know where to add new users. We want to use this as a private forum, with no registration process at all, so I would need to have total access to manage users.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

Add them through the registration page and then deactivate it.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

Add them through the registration page and then deactivate it.

I installed a plugin called “Admin add user”

it is not working . is there more documentation about plugins .

I installed a plugin called “Admin add user”

it is not working . is there more documentation about plugins .

I also installed a plugin called “Admin add user”.

There is no administration page at the requested address. Please check the address you entered and try again.

frustrated

I also installed a plugin called “Admin add user”.

There is no administration page at the requested address. Please check the address you entered and try again.

frustrated

SimonDGardner

@simondgardner

Yeah, this seems to be quite a big issue. with Admin Add User Plugin. Anyone know what is going on or when a fix will come?

SimonDGardner

@simondgardner

Yeah, this seems to be quite a big issue. with Admin Add User Plugin. Anyone know what is going on or when a fix will come?

I had the same issues. I installed the “Disable Registration” after having some serious spammers. Within the plugin you can edit the registration landing page. I currently am using, “Registration is by phone only. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx.” Then at that point just disable the plugin and once they are registered enable it again.

I had the same issues. I installed the “Disable Registration” after having some serious spammers. Within the plugin you can edit the registration landing page. I currently am using, “Registration is by phone only. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx.” Then at that point just disable the plugin and once they are registered enable it again.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

You can add new users via the administration panel in the bbPress 1.1 alpha.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

You can add new users via the administration panel in the bbPress 1.1 alpha.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar