Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Main Theme (Last Poster)

• circulartrend

@circulartrend

Hi there,

Another question for someone! So I figured out how to add last poster and first poster to a post. However I have the pages separated for the forums. Example:

Main theme — topics — freshness

section one 4,000 2 days

section two etc etc

You have to click each section to view the posts in that section. However the last poster and freshness show properly in the actual sections but not on the main theme.

I want the freshness column to show (3 mins, 2 mins etc ) on the main section as well as for each thread (it already shows for each thread but not on the main theme). Also when I add freshness like normal, it makes every section say the same thing (1 day, 2 days etc). Also when I add topic_last_poster, it just shows the same person posted for every section).

If you need to see what I am specificly talking about check it out:

http://www.ghostdroppings.com/bbpress/

See the main theme on that page. I need the column that says freshness to actually display who posted last in that section. But its not properly saying who posted last, I even posted in a section and the last poster didn’t change. I was hoping to combine them, (Name) Posted 12 mins ago or 3 days ago. If I can’t get the (posted 12 mins ago) I at least want the accurate person who posted last in that section.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Adam

Ps, I know there is this plugin http://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/forum-last-poster/

However when I activate it, the bbpress forums won’t load at all. It totally freezes it up. I am using 9.0.4

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Rohan Kapoor

@rohan_kapoor

No you are using 0.9.0.4

That plugin is incompatible with anything higher than 0.9

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

Rohan I am concerned you have posted several answers today with incorrect information.

Compatible up to 0.9 means it works with the 0.9 branch, which includes 0.9.0.4

(however they should take a moment to upgrade to 0.9.0.5 as there were some bug fixes)

Forum Last Poster should work on their configuration, there must be an incompatibility or bug.

I’d like to know what other plugins are running if any.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar