Categories
Search
Bottom

Login Issue

• davidnator
    Participant

@davidnator

Hello everyone,

I am currently experiencing a strange glitch on my forums. Basically, when someone signs in and clicks on any forum to create a new topic or reply to a topic, they notice that they are immediately logged out again. I was suspecting that this may be a caching problem since I am using both w3 total cache and cloudflare on my website. However, I am not sure what to do to fix this problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    David

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Create yourself a test user with the default participant role and use your browser “incognito” mode.

Also try disabling all your plugins and see if that fixes the issue.

davidnator
    Participant

@davidnator

Thanks for replying Stephen! Interestingly enough, when I went into incognito mode as my second account, I didn’t encounter anything wrong this time within the forums themselves. However, when I went onto the homepage, I got the same glitch again where it logged me out.

After deactivating all plugins besides bbpress and buddypress, I didn’t see the issue come up again.

davidnator
    Participant

@davidnator

Is there another solution to this though since I need the plugins for my website?

Run through the deactivate plugins process again, this time though reactivate the plugins one by one, and test as you go, as soon as you activate the plugin that is causing this you can raise a support issue with the author or there may be an alternative plugin you could use for that feature if a fix isn’t available.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar