Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Logged in wp-admin but not in forum

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbPress is tested with wordpress default themes. It maybe a conflict – you need to check plugins and themes

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

jacklhyde
    Participant

@jacklhyde

Hi and thank you for the reply. I deactivated all plugins except bbpress and activated a standard theme but notzing helped. Do you have any other suggestions?

jacklhyde
    Participant

@jacklhyde

the permalinks to the forum lead to the 404 page. maybe that has to do with the other issue?

Robin W

@robin-w

try

Dashboard>settings>permalinks

Make a note of what the common settings is et to. Change it to something else and save, and then change back again and save.

jacklhyde
    Participant

@jacklhyde

ok, now when the forum has public rights the permalink works but if change it to private it leads me to the 404 page

jacklhyde
    Participant

@jacklhyde

I got the problem solved. In settings/Gereneral/ WordPress adress I’ve entered “www.” and everything works fine again.

Robin W

@robin-w

Great – glad you’re fixed, and thanks for posting the solution which will help others !

shillpagajendra19
    Participant

@shillpagajendra19

i am also getting same problem plz help me

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar