Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

link-problem

• Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

After the todays (13/4) update to WordPress 4.5 link doesn´t funktion in the bbPress edit box.

Is a bbPress update coming to solve this problem?

/Gunilla

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hi Gunilla,
    I think we need some extra information here… What link are you referring to ?
    Could you send a screenshot (or eventually describe it differently ?)
    Pascal.

Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

After update to WP4.5 nothing happens when I press the link-button just above this text. The insert/edit link windows doesn´t appear. It is therefore impossible to get a link in the post.

/Gunilla

What plugin do you have installed to get the link-button ? TinyMCE ?

Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

I have installed

bbPress
      bbp style pack
      bbPress New Topics
      bbPress WP Tweaks bbP private groups

Here where I write this text there is a linkbutton which works, but i doesn´t work in my forum ab update to wp 4.5. It did weork before I updated.

Gunilla
    Participant

@gunilla

There is some problem with GD bbPress Attachments too. An attachment to a post doesn´t appear in the post.

It might be your theme too is causing you issues with 4.5

The only way to find out is to switch to a default theme like Twenty Fifteen, deactivate all plugins except bbPress and start testing from there.
    When you found what is blocking, open support requests for the theme/plugin. But I confirm that on bbPress side all seems working great with 4.5.

Sorry I can’t further help you, but if you find the issue, please post it back here.

Pascal.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar