Categories
Search
Bottom

Latest Topic Widget With THUMBNAILS plz

• greathumza
    Participant

@greathumza

Hi guys,

I need your help i wanted to show latest topic in my sidebar with THUMBNAILS but the current widget i have doesn’t show latest topic with widget. I really need this as it attract more people. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanksssssssssssssss

Regards

HR

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Uh? can you explain more please, what sort of thumbnail are you expecting?

greathumza
    Participant

@greathumza

Hi thanks for the reply. I want my sidebar to show the thumbnails of the video or if i put a picture the first picture to show as thumbnails. I have searched a lot but all the sidebar widgets comes with either just the topic title or with topic avatar pic. I have attached the sample picture thats how i want my sidebar to show recent topics. Thanks a lot.

greathumza
    Participant

@greathumza

Hi thanks for the reply. I want my sidebar to show the thumbnails of the video or if i put a picture the first picture to show as thumbnails. I have searched a lot but all the sidebar widgets comes with either just the topic title or with topic avatar pic. I have attached the sample picture thats how i want my sidebar to show recent topics. Thanks a lot.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, so as I understand it

fro each topic/reply, you want the widget to search for then first video/picture within that topic or reply, and show that as a thumbnail – is that correct?

If so I know of nothing that would do that, and it would be quite a lot of code to create it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar