Skip to:

Latest Discussions on sidebar for all pages

• Hi.

First of all, thanks a ton for all the hard work that you guys have done making our live easier. I apologies if there is other discussion about this issue (I did a search and didn’t find an answer).

I’m integrating my WordPress blog with BBpress forums and I would like to have the Latest Discussions list in the sidebar for all pages. I already put it in the blog with a WP pluging, now I’m trying to put it in the forum.

I tried copy and paste the code from front-page.php to sidebar.php. It works fine when I’m in the front page, but disappears when I enter in a topic or other page.

So, could you give me a clue, a code or a pluging I can use to have this done???

Any help is appreciate. Thanks.

Krystian at

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• chrishajer

How about using an RSS widget in WordPress and importing the latest discussions feed URL there?

Well, I have already the Latest Discussions in the WordPress’s sidebar (with a plugin).

But now that you say that, my next objective is to put the latest posts from WordPress in the BBpress’s sidebar. RSS is a good option I can use to do it. I’m going to find how after this.

Thanks for your opinion chrishajer.

Can somebody help me with this??? I would like to show the latest discussions in a sidebar while I’m in a topic. Also I want to import my Recents Posts from WP to BBpress.

GOD bless, Thanks…

Ok, i just fine this to show the WP Recent Post on BBpress

I’ll try it now. Hope it works for somebody else.

Still looking for how to get the Latest Discussions on all pages.

it didn’t work, so i’m still looking for.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar