Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Latest Discussions on sidebar for all pages

• Hi.

First of all, thanks a ton for all the hard work that you guys have done making our live easier. I apologies if there is other discussion about this issue (I did a search and didn’t find an answer).

I’m integrating my WordPress blog with BBpress forums and I would like to have the Latest Discussions list in the sidebar for all pages. I already put it in the blog with a WP pluging, now I’m trying to put it in the forum.

I tried copy and paste the code from front-page.php to sidebar.php. It works fine when I’m in the front page, but disappears when I enter in a topic or other page.

So, could you give me a clue, a code or a pluging I can use to have this done???

Any help is appreciate. Thanks.

Krystian at decnex.net

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

How about using an RSS widget in WordPress and importing the latest discussions feed URL there?

Well, I have already the Latest Discussions in the WordPress’s sidebar (with a plugin).

But now that you say that, my next objective is to put the latest posts from WordPress in the BBpress’s sidebar. RSS is a good option I can use to do it. I’m going to find how after this.

Thanks for your opinion chrishajer.

Can somebody help me with this??? I would like to show the latest discussions in a sidebar while I’m in a topic. Also I want to import my Recents Posts from WP to BBpress.

GOD bless, Thanks…

Ok, i just fine this to show the WP Recent Post on BBpress https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/display-latest-post-from-wp

I’ll try it now. Hope it works for somebody else.

Still looking for how to get the Latest Discussions on all pages.

it didn’t work, so i’m still looking for.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar