Categories
Search
Bottom

last reply on Freshness

• albertoe
    Participant

@albertoe

Hi all,

I would like to know how can I show the last reply instead of last topic in column Forum

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

this column should show the last reply.

albertoe
    Participant

@albertoe

I don’t know why, but it’s always “last topic”. Any idea what can I do?

Robin W

@robin-w

it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

Then come back

albertoe
    Participant

@albertoe

Thanks Robin,

I have good and bad news.

The good news is that it has been fixed. Inside bbpress there is an option that says “repair bbpress” and it gets me right. The bad news is that bbpress has disappeared from the desktop sidebar and I have no way to access the plugin.

If I try to access from the top button of the Forum, it tells me that I do not have permissions

albertoe
    Participant

@albertoe

incredible! If I log in with other user administrator, it works! But if I log with my user (administrator as well) I don’t have permissions.

How is it possible? What can I do to restore my privilegies?

albertoe
    Participant

@albertoe

Well, I just solve it.

I give superadmin powers in Users. I don’t know why but my admin user got participant instead of superadmin.

Robin W

@robin-w

great – glad you are fixed

albertoe
    Participant

@albertoe

argg! I didn’t fix it. I continue with the original problem: it shows the last topic instead of last reply on Freshness.

I can fix it doing this: Run this if freshness appears incorrectly

If I execute this, it works.

What can i do to solve it?

Regards

albertoe
    Participant

@albertoe

Ok, I see that there is a problem in BBPRESS http://www.rewweb.co.uk/download/bbp-refresh-last-active-time/

I just intalled http://www.rewweb.co.uk/download/bbp-refresh-last-active-time/ and new replys shows correctly on Freshness.

Thanks

Robin W

@robin-w

great – glad you are fixed

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar