Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Keep Getting Errors

• m415

@m415

I have looked around and tried retyping my config.php, as well as making sure there are no spaces before and after the <?php and ?> but I am still getting these errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/bb-settings.php on line 169

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/bb-settings.php:169) in /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/bb-admin/install.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/bb-settings.php:169) in /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/bb-includes/functions.php on line 1910

I searched for them here on the forums and elsewhere, but all I got is the spaces thing and that is not the problem. The installation still goes through too, but those errors stay at the top and once it is installed I can’t login due to the errors. I tried reinstalling and that didn’t work either. I am installing on the same database as an existing wordpress blog. Any help?

p.s. I replaced my site name with xxxx

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar