Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Just installed bbPress – Can’t post replies Topics

• alinegustafsson
    Participant

@alinegustafsson

Hi! I just installed bbPress on the site: kvinnokapital.com It is accessible for members only, so I can’t link the page. I’m not a developper, and have limited coding abilities. I’m using a free theme and free plugins.

Here is a my issue:

I can create a forum and then I can create topics, but once I have done that, I can’t click on the topics to write replies. When I click on the topic, it re-directs me to the front page. I’ve tried to log in as different users and it is the same for everyone.

I am using Ultimate Member for the members’ login, and I haven’t paid for the integration package, because it’s too expensive for our community. But according to the Ultimate Members site, paying for the integration gives you a few “gadgets” that I don’t need. I only need to have one or two forum pages with topics that members can reply to.

Can you help please?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Then come back

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar