Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Issues with loading more than one image into forum

• sitm01
    Participant

@sitm01

Hello, I am running WordPress 5.4, we have Memberium 2.158, and we have installed Image Upload for bbPress Pro so our users can import images. Our issue is that a forum user cannot import more than one image unless they are the Keymaster. Image Upload says that’s not their problem, that it’s another plugin’s issue. Do others have a similar setup and have any advice on how to fix this? I can’t have all forum users set as Keymasters just so they can upload images? Thank you very much.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Our issue is that a forum user cannot import more than one image unless they are the Keymaster.

can you explain what that means? it doesn’t upload, they can’t upload, it errirs or what happens please?

sitm01
    Participant

@sitm01

Hi Robin, Thanks for your reply. If the user is a Keymaster, they can upload multiple images and the post is visible. If the user is a participant and they upload multiple images into a forum entry they get an error that says You cannot reply to this topic and the forum entry is listed as pending and not visible. I’m wondering if only a Keymaster can use the multi-image functionality of the Image Upload Pro program, but that seems to defeat the purpose of it?? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Robin W

@robin-w

try

dashboard>settings>discussion and look for comment moderation and maybe up the number of links

sitm01
    Participant

@sitm01

OMG I think you’re a genius! I think that’s fixed it!!! I’ll do some more testing, but thank you!!!!

Robin W

@robin-w

no problem, glad to have helped 🙂

sitm01
    Participant

@sitm01

Seriously… you have no idea how painful this process has been back and forth with the Image UPload guy trying to fix this, it’s literally dragged on for weeks.. Thank you!!! You’ve made my week!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar