Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Issues with Forums-Topics-Replies after migration

• Josh
    Participant

@jmccallweb

Hey, this is a bit of a unique situation, so I’m not sure how much you’ll be able to help. We had a bbPress forum which we closed in 2015. The “topics” we migrated to a custom post type so that we could keep them published, but without the forum framework.

Recently, we’ve decided to re-open the forums on a new site. I exported the Forums, the Topics (which I switched back to the “topic” custom post type), and the Replies. We’re having two issues:

1) The topics are not longer associated with their respective forums. Same for the replies with their topics. I know we can manually re-associate them, but there are hundreds of topics and replies. I’ve tried the Repair tool under the Tools menu, but it didn’t fix anything. Are there any other options?

2) Additionally, the replies are not appearing in admin at all. I can see that there are 300+ published replies but where the list should be, I instead get this fatal error:

Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in <b>xxxxxx\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php</b> on line <b>279</b>

Any help on either of these would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar