Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Is there a REGISTRATION plugin

• Is there a plugin which I can put in the sidebar or at the top of each page where people can register and/or login?

I cannot seem to find anything and the result list of the plugins is kind of buggy as it shows an error when you want to display the second page, therefore I cannot really surf the plugins.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• enderandrew
    Participant

@enderandrew

WordPress handles this natively. Configure WP to allow registration and then use the Meta widget.

There are other WP plugins to enhance registration, such as Buddypress, Theme My Logic, WP reCaptcha, Facebook integration, etc.

Email Marketing

@email-marketing

As Andrew said WP handles the registration process without problems; however i suggest Buddypress, is a great plugin.

You can use WP-Members, which gives you lots of control over who becomes a new member. You can set it to require your approval before enabling a new account. It can generate custom email messages informing administrators of a new user attempting to register, and give the user registration confirmation. You can also add new fields to our registration form. It comes with login, registration, and “lost your password?” forms. I highly recommend you take a look at it. It has worked great for me.

I think there must be some such plugin but I don’t know exactly its name.

alcisc
    Participant

@alcisc

Hi:

Does the integration between wp-members and BBPress without issues to solve, @html_guru ?

I want to use both WP plugins, wp-members and BBPress but I’ll wait for find out my doubts about compatibility before try it. I’m a WP beginner.

Can anyone solve this question?

Thank you!

Best regards!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar