Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Installing BBpress and creating / registering new users for your forum.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• JV44HeinzBar
    Participant

@jv44heinzbar

Hi @purplep,
    Thanks for typing out these instructions. I’ve done everything that you instructed for my webpage, . Unfortunately, the registration doesn’t appear to be working. The page that opens up when clicking “register” is the login page.

I followed your instructions exactly with the exception of : “Now go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag and drop the ‘BBloggin Widget’ into your side bar (on the left. Make sure you have the side bar activation in Appearance > Customize > Layout)” My widgets are on the right side.

Please check out my website and tell me what you think.

Sincerely,
    Heinz

the one b
    Participant

@the-one-b

Hey @purplep,

Thanks for this. I have just gotten into WordPress and I’m working my way through learning what’s going on. Your directions were easy and to the point.

Thanks,
    B

alaskatoargentina
    Participant

@alaskatoargentina

Thanks, however unfortunately the default bbPress installations don’t include a visible sidebar for widgets, regardless of widget sidebar used under Appearance > Widgets

Any ideas on how to make visible the widget sidebar?

epanagio
    Participant

@epanagio

Thanks!
    For any others that may need help:
    In the latest wordpress installation the “BBloggin Widget” is called “BBpress Login widget” and you drop it in the “Primary widget area” which is located on the right of the middle.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar