Categories
Search
Bottom

Impossible to read the post content

• aerosky
    Participant

@aerosky

hello evrybody an d thanks by advance sorry for my poor English
    i would like to explain you my trouble with BBpress.
    First of all hre is my configuration
    wp: 4.4.1; bbpress 2.5.8 ; buddypress 2.4.3

The trouble arrive in all the forums (privates and publics) The trouble is that it’is not possible to rad the content of a post that i have written even if i’m administrator or modérator oth forum. i’m allowed to see the the title of the subject an i can answer to the post but i can’t read the post excepted when i’m logged as the worpress administrator. What happened doctor ?
    I disabled the buddypress group forum because i had troubles as well.

Thanks by adavance

Aerosky

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hi,
    Do you see the posts correctly from the backend, so in you admin panels under ‘Topics’ and ‘Replies’ ?
    Did you try to switch to a standard theme ?
    Pascal.

aerosky
    Participant

@aerosky

Thanks for your response

Yes i see the forums the topics and the replies from my back-end. I have just tryed to switch my theme from evolve to twennty the trouble is the same. I have got a post relative to the ‘bienvenue’ when i’m connected as an administrator i can see the content when i’m connected without being the main administrator i can’t see the content i’m suggested to give an answer ithout seeing the post content?

Thanks

Some ideas:
    – Do you have a ‘public’ forum or a private one ?
    – Are you using any members plugin or another plugin that would deal with capabilities of users ?

Pascal.

Robin W

@robin-w

can you give us a link to your site forum page?

aerosky
    Participant

@aerosky

Good evening and thanks for your answers.

My configuration is wp with bbpress and buddypress. I have one public forum with subs-forums in a other hand i have got 3 others forums (privates) with subs-forums as well.

(First of all i wanted to use the possiblity to create privated forums in buddypress’s groups. But i had a bug. First everythings was ok till i create a public forum. I don’t understood why but all my dedicated groups’forums links had been replaced by this last.So I decided to disable this functionality in the groups and to create privated forums outside buddypress instead).

Yes i use user “role editor” and user “access manager” the access to the privated forums pages are manage by user access manager” but not at all for the public one and the trouble is still the same.

Yes here is the link http://pdvc.lgmarras.org

I have created a special user for you if you send me an email i will be able to give you the login and the password.

aerosky
    Participant

@aerosky

Did i say something wrong ?

Robin W

@robin-w

no, lots of topics need help, and we just didn’t remember you !

I’ve emailed you

aerosky
    Participant

@aerosky

Thanks so i’m happy 🙂

I can’t see your mail did you write to cbvmmb@gmail.com

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar