Importing data via sql
I’d like to create new topics and posts from a former, self-developed forum. The data is available in a xml structure containing the following information:
– parent post id (0 if its the topic initializing post itself)
I now would like to insert the data via sql statements; all entries shall be added as anonymous posts. I can prepare them on my own, but I’ve no clue in which tables my posts have to be added. What I already did: Created a test forum, dumped the whole forum, added a new topic as anonymous user and again created a dump. Then I compared both dump files via notepad++. Now I’m not sure, which entries I really need.
The following tables were extended:
– statistics_useronline (this is clear, that I don’t must extend this table manually?!)
– statistics_visit (this is clear, that I don’t must extend this table manually?!)
– statistics_visitor (this is clear, that I don’t must extend this table manually?!)
– wfHits (I guess this is also some kind of statistics and must not be filled manually?!)
Could you please help me? There should be no need to first lock the manually created entries and activate them as admin.
Thanks and kind regards,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.