Categories
Search
Bottom

Import mm_forum to bbPress

• mikeRONALDO
    Participant

@mikeronaldo

Hi there!

In my website i am using Typo3 as CMS, and now i’m thinking to build a new website but with WordPress…In the current wesbite, i use a plugin called mm_forum that works as a Forum of my website, and i am wondering if bbPress can import the users, posts, and other stuff from it, so i can “migrate” the data to the new website built in WordPress.

Thank you very much

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • If ‘mm_forum/Typo3 as CMS′ uses a MySQL database you should be able to modify the included ‘Example.php’ import script.

You can take a stab at modifying the included ‘Example.php’ included with bbPress to try importing your forums just as @vogelsang did for importing from Drupal. There are some basic instructions here on creating your own custom imports for bbPress.

Further information on importing existing forums into be bbPress can be found here:

https://codex.bbpress.org/import-forums

sdieneudenker
    Participant

@sdieneudenker

Hi there,

sorry for posting to a 3 years old thread, but I’m about to do the same, importing mm_forum into bbpress.

Any news if anyone ever progressed on this task? Did anyone do a succesful migration from mm_forum?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar