Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

I Can’t Get into the Admin

• malefingers

@malefingers

I’m Still Learning! I installed the Forum with little or no problems. Now However I cannot Get the admin to work. That is to say I can’t get into admin. To Be Honest I’m not Sure Just How To Get Into the admin section. When I enter “…bbpress/admin.php” I am directed to the index file for the director I attempted entering “…bbpress/bb-admin/index.php” when I do I’m directed to to Index file. Can someone help me?… Please

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • logout and use bbPress login not wordpress.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

You need to log in on the front page of your forum, as keymaster, and then next to your name, after you log in, will be a link to admin. Click that, and you’re in. If logging in does not show the admin link, then the user you are logged in as is not the keymaster.

Do not try to access the bb-admin/index.php directly. It doesn’t work like WordPress.

I’m having the same problem. I’m using Alpha 1.0. I am logged in as Keymaster, but whenever I click “Admin” or go to /bb-admin, it just bounces me back to the index. I was able to access the admin area before. I just can’t today. Is this a bug? Is there a fix on the way?

Uh.. I just logged out and back in again, just for hahas as leoleoleo suggested, and I can now access the admin area.

I’m assuming that there is a problem with the integration between the two.

Same trouble with 1.0.2 release. How it can be fixed?

leoleoleo’s tip is good, but it is not good for users.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar