Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to force users to use tags when creating the topic?

• pandex
    Participant

@pandex

I have a forum, when creating a topic, no tag appears, I have to write a tag. What I want is that when creating a topic, there are tags determined by me for users to choose! I even downloaded the bbp style pack plugin, went to dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>Topic/Reply Form and checked option 18, even though I created tags in dashboard>topic>tagtopic when I create a topic, none appears tag for me to choose

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

if they are not showing, then it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwenty, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

Then come back

pandex
    Participant

@pandex

I did all the procedures and even so when I create topics (Or any member of my site when creating topic) does not appear fixed tags for me or them to choose, is there any other way to do this?

pandex
    Participant

@pandex

Do you know any PHP code I can do this in?

Robin W

@robin-w

I’ve just looked and then code in my style pack is not doing what I would expect – let me look at it again this week

pandex
    Participant

@pandex

So the problem is not to make a website, but to make a plugin? Did you develop the plugin?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar