Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to center the titles of the forums (in height)

• netfux
    Participant

@netfux

I don’t need the “Started by:” subtitle in my main Forum Page, just want the titles showing up and I want them centered in height between the separation forum lines. Just need to know how can I achieve that, and in a way that doesn’t affect nothing weird, just the titles of the forums of the main page. Thank’s

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Lynqoid
    Participant

@lynqoid

You can set the line-height on an element to achieve nice centered titles.

netfux
    Participant

@netfux

ow… no idea how… can you be more explicit please? I’m a freshman in all of this. Thank’s for your help

Lynqoid
    Participant

@lynqoid

I would recommend learning a bit of css, even a little CSS lets you do amazing things with bbPress and even WordPress!

Some like: bbp-title { line-height: 20px; } This is just an example. I don’t know the exact html of your website.

Good luck!

netfux
    Participant

@netfux

Thank’s a lot Lynqoid, but the problem is that if I do that, the titles of my entire forum will be centered. I just need to center the title of the main page, those, doesn’t have any subtitles, but subforums does. So I really need to center just the titles of the main forum page. You can see it here:
    http://www.josvimunoz.com/forums (also please check the ZONA ALUMNOS forum which has some subforums options in the title itself, those also will be displaced right?

THank’s for your help!! very appreciated

Lynqoid
    Participant

@lynqoid

500 internal server error šŸ™ when I visit your site.

netfux
    Participant

@netfux

No more error It was a plugin, sorry about that

Lynqoid
    Participant

@lynqoid

`.bbpress-forums .bbp-forum-info .bbp-forum-title { line-height:48px; }

netfux
    Participant

@netfux

Hi mate, I put that in bbforums.css with no result on centering the Main page titles…

netfux
    Participant

@netfux

Hi mate, I put that in bbforums.css with no result on centering the Main page titlesā€¦

Any answer out there? Pleaseeeeee

netfux
    Participant

@netfux

Ok, it is more or less done…

Robin W

@robin-w

If you fixed this – can you post for others who might find this topic at a later date

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar