Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to add pictures to forum headings

• fantomx90
    Participant

@fantomx90

Hello Everyone. I am a novice still at using wordpress, but I am using bbPress forums for my website. I currently have a bunch of Forums, with many topics underneath them.

I was just wondering if there was a way to have a small icon or picture beside each Forum.

For example – Rules (With a small picture of a book beside it or below it)

I tried messing with Add Media or Featured Image, but they dont seem to apply the image anywhere I can see it.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi,
    You could take the code from https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/add-a-featured-image-to-a-forum/ and enter it into your functions.php
    I should check, but I might have added that already to the plugin bbp-toolkit (if you prefer just installing a plugin).

elixpartners
    Participant

@elixpartners

Can i use bb press for my health portal where my group members can raise their issues

kat772
    Participant

@kat772

-Log into your WordPress administrator dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Header.
    -Click “Choose File” and upload an image from your computer. You will have the opportunity to crop it before saving your settings.
    -Alternatively, click “Choose Image” to choose an image from your media library. If you don’t have any images in your media library, simply drag and drop the image you want to use into the box which appears, select the file and click on “Set as header”.
    -Click “Save Changes,” and the settings will take effect immediately.

I hope this will help you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar