Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How do I delete a forum

• master5o1
    Participant

@master5o1

How do I delete one of the forums that I have made in bbPress?

I just can’t find where it is possible…I guess I could manually in the DB…but that’s risky isn’t it :S

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You can’t.

But you can delete them in 0.8 (I believe)

That is correct. There is a delete option in 0.8 (very soon release) and you can delete forums with the option to have all the posts in that forum deleted or moved to another forum.

Trent

master5o1
    Participant

@master5o1

ok, i’ve just done it through the DB :P

That works as well for now! lol

Trent

I’ve been running .80 alpha for a while now, and totally forgot that the forums couldn’t be deleted in the /bb-admin/ lmao.. Aww, the wonderful feeling you get from running the bbPress trunk/ (files) live.. It’s so much nicer to be able to delete forums via the bbPress control panel, rather then going into the stupid phpMyAdmin .. whee..

spencerp

Amen for that spencerp!

Trent

And another Amen for the fact that the Forum Categories enhancement can do the same thing!! Oh God I love it.. OK! I gotta get out of this thread now, just all this awesome talk is getting me, well, you know.. hahaha. =P

spencerp

-fap- -fap- -fap- for spencerp :P

Lmao!! Hell yeah!! Replying a little late now though, being that I busted a nut a few hours back.. but, ya know.. I just couldn’t help it!! :P

spencerp

I understand, nothing to be ashamed about, we all do it :P

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar