Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How can i upload my plugin?

• Hey,

Im a wordpress developer, but i got a client who wanted to have a forum so i chose bbpress. As im almost finnished with this project which has given me the opportunity to develop some plugins which i couldn’t find. Therefore I would like to share those, so my question is: how do I get the rights to upload a plugin.

One of the plugins I’ve developed is Janrain engage connection, which allows bbpress to create and login users via facebook, twitter, gmail etc.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Ben L.

@nightgunner5

Upload them via FTP, the same way you uploaded bbPress core.

Edit: If you meant to the plugin repository, there’s a big button in the upper right to request commit access.

Ben L.

@nightgunner5

Upload them via FTP, the same way you uploaded bbPress core.

Edit: If you meant to the plugin repository, there’s a big button in the upper right to request commit access.

Hey,

im aware of the button but i keep on getting:

This form is only for plugin developers. If you’d like to see a plugin listed here, please contact that plugin’s author.

Hey,

im aware of the button but i keep on getting:

This form is only for plugin developers. If you’d like to see a plugin listed here, please contact that plugin’s author.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

@moffes

Are you logged-in in the plugins section while adding the plugin? If yes, there would be a form below that message.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

@moffes

Are you logged-in in the plugins section while adding the plugin? If yes, there would be a form below that message.

[removed]
    Participant

@litso

The form is gone, as is the comments form for plugins…

[removed]
    Participant

@litso

The form is gone, as is the comments form for plugins…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar