Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

how can I display the forum menu bar

• staffordrc
    Participant

@staffordrc

When using our forum you used to see across the top the forum page where you where (topic area and then the sub folders etc). This meant to you could select the area in the forum you wanted to go back to from this list across the top of the forum page rather than having to select forum from the main menu tabs across the header bar.

not sure which update it was but its now gone and I do not know how to get it back, can anyone tell me please, thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

I think you mean breadcrumbs the following shows breadcrumbs

Layout and functionality – Examples you can use

They are still there, so you should see them, might be another plugin or your theme is hiding them

try

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

staffordrc
    Participant

@staffordrc

Thanks Robin for the link above

Just been reading it and it turns out its bread crumbs I was talking about, just did not know the correct term.

So I’ll have a go at turning off the plugins I am using and see if I can sort identify the culprit cheers

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar