Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Help needed with topic issue : WPMU 2.7.1 – BBPress 1.0 A – BuddyPress RC1

• Chad Holden

@holdench

I have buddypress Rc1, WPMU 2.7.1 and BBPress 1.0.6 Alpha installed and have it configured perfectly as far as I can tell.

My problem arises on the BBPress side of things.

1. From the Group Admin page in BuddyPress, when I create a new group and select “Enable discussion forum”, it creates the forum perfectly. Confirmed by seeing a forum with the group name associated.

2. I post a topic to the forum using BuddyPress’ Group Forum page, it posts, but says there is an error in posting. However when I look at the forum HOMEPAGE, it shows there has been a post made.

3. Here’s the problem : When I click on the forum that shows that they have posts, it’s empty and it shows the create new post form.

Any help would be appreciated!

Chad

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • similar problem here. forum gets created, user names are shared, but when I try to create a topic it only comes back with the cryptic “an error occured”… – still searching for a solution.

Was gonna suggest you visit the forums install sticky topic on buddypress.org but I see you’ve been there.

after re-installing about 5 or 6 times and fiddling around I finally got it to work. if I would now only know what the secret was!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar