Categories
Search
Bottom

help me pls.. I'm stuck

• williamyap
    Participant

@williamyap

hi,
    I’m new on wordpress and just now i was trying to customise the theme and next thing i know is i couldn’t access to my website anymore.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function frontier_option() in /home/palgadi1/public_html/web/wp-content/themes/frontier/functions.php on line 344

when i click into my website http://www.palgadingwisata.com/web that the line i get.
    please somebody help me.
    i have no idea at all what to do about it

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

ok, all you’ve got is some bad code in your functions.php file

were you customising this file or another? or via the dashboard?

If you can, post line 344 of the functions.php in your reply, it can be as easy as a comma or semicolon missed.

williamyap
    Participant

@williamyap

i did it via dashboard.
    and after i did it on dashboard and i couldn’t do anything about it anymore.
    can’t even go back into wp-admin page.
    is the coding problem.
    but i don’t know how to find the code to get it done. i edit the website full from the dashboard on the web browser.
    please help me robin
    thanks

FreeWPress
    Participant

@freewpress

you must use a software like phpdesigher to access in ftp and open function file…

We cant help you if don’t paste here the code.. Sorry!!

FreeWPress
    Participant

@freewpress

I have download this theme (frontier) and opened function.php and i have this line at 344:

$frontier_content = frontier_option('content_width', 610);

But if the funtion.php was modified by you or others this line maybe incorrect!!

FreeWPress
    Participant

@freewpress

One solution… If you have modified in error function.php, you must access via ftp, download the file in local…. Download original frontier theme from wordpress, open it with winzip or winrar and find original function.php and upload it on same of older function.php …

Only solution is to access via f.t.p no other!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar