Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Help. I can't log into to wordpress admin

• I was installing some plug ins for BBPress on my wordpress.org site which is agbellcommunity.com. After I installed the BBPress Cookie integration plug in I activated it and it took me out to the log in page now when I go to log in I get the following:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for bbpress_integration_set_bb_auth_cookies() in /home/doodle4/public_html/agbellcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 220

Warning: Missing argument 4 for bbpress_integration_set_bb_auth_cookies() in /home/doodle4/public_html/agbellcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 220

Warning: Missing argument 5 for bbpress_integration_set_bb_auth_cookies() in /home/doodle4/public_html/agbellcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 220

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/doodle4/public_html/agbellcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php:220) in /home/doodle4/public_html/agbellcommunity/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-26-and-bbpress-09-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 95

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/doodle4/public_html/agbellcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php:220) in /home/doodle4/public_html/agbellcommunity/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

It looks like the 2 plugins bbpress-integration and wordpress-26-and-bbpress-09-integration are conflicting. You must delete any one of them via FTP.

srosenquist

@srosenquist

I have the same issue – were you able to fix?

I have installed wordpress as localhost and added the bbpress-integration no unable to access the wordpress admin. The site is still working perfectly – any suggestions?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar