Categories
Search
Bottom

Help!! All post are publishing with an HTML tag

• kjhjkhjk
    Participant

@snorlax775

Hello, guys, I don’t know why all my post are posting like <p>Message</p>

I don’t saw that error before, because this just only happens when another user, I mean a non-admin user post a message, When I am logged as an admin and I post something, the error doesnt show up, but when a normal user with the role of “participant” post a new message.

Automatically all his messages are showing a <p>Hello this is my message<p>

I know this is totally weird, but what can I do to detect the source of this error?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Tukaram
    Participant

@tukaram

Anybody have any ideas?
    I am having the same problem (sounds like). My admin account post look fine, but I made a test account and typed “is this mic on” in the Test Forum. What I got was this:

Is this mic on?
    <div id=”simple-translate”>
    <div>
    <div class=”simple-translate-button ” style=”background-image: url(‘moz-extension://fc734279-a35e-40bc-bb1e-f475cad85815/icons/512.png’); height: 22px; width: 22px; top: 10px; left: 10px;”></div>
    <div class=”simple-translate-panel ” style=”width: 300px; height: 200px; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 13px; background-color: #ffffff;”>
    <div class=”simple-translate-result-wrapper” style=”overflow: hidden;”>
    <p class=”simple-translate-result” style=”color: #000000;”></p>
    <p class=”simple-translate-candidate” style=”color: #737373;”></p>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

~Edit~ to add link:

Testing…

Tukaram
    Participant

@tukaram

The edit option seems to be gone…

I tested it in Firefox and Explorer and both do the same thing. In Chrome it did not. I doubt I can tell all my users to use only Chrome…

Robin W

@robin-w

what do you mean by ‘the edit option has gone’ is this related to html tags, or a fresh issue ?

Tukaram
    Participant

@tukaram

Sorry no, the edit option on this post – thus the double post (usually considered spammy).

The posts on my forum are still displaying the weird code strings, though.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar