Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

headers already sent error – no wp-admin access

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

What did line 80 of wp-config.php look like, and how about the line just before that? Also, what version of WordPress so someone can check their wp-config.php and see what that might be.

Both were downloaded yesterday, so the version would be… most current.

Just moved the site from a WPMU to stand-alone. All functioning perfectly after editing and restoring from WPMU SQL before going on to add the bbpress. I did get the bbpress working perfectly before deciding to change from myurl.com/forum to forum.myurl.com so maybe there was residual info left from the first install, even though I dumped all tables and bbpress wares.

I didn’t consider restoring/refreshing WP before re-installing the bbpress. This may be where the issue occurred. I will refresh all WP files then try again.

I looked at my wp-config but lines aren’t numbered so I’ll have to count to 80, I’m on lunch break… thanks for the reply. I will look into detailed info when I get home tonight. I didn’t know that bbpress would alter the wp php files… except to create .htaccess and bb_config

thanks again. and no worries… I’m sure a freshy will fix it… cause it’s got to be on my end, not the software.

btw: when i added the define cookies text from the bb configuration/integration settings page to my wp-config.php, the text I added showed at the top of my site… (an error)

solved by refreshing wp files.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar