Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Google Adsense

• I would like to add Google Adsense above the “Latest Discussions” but below the main header. Which template would I need to change and where should I place my Google Adsense code?

I’ve looked around, but most of the plugins are for older versions of the software, not the latest release, and have members reporting errors.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

Which template would I need to change

front-page.php

where should I place my Google Adsense code

where you want.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

Which template would I need to change

front-page.php

where should I place my Google Adsense code

where you want.

brian atwood

@brian-atwood

I’ve looked around, but most of the plugins are for older versions of the software, not the latest release, and have members reporting errors.

The latest version can also work very well. You have to configure it properly.

brian atwood

@brian-atwood

The latest version can also work very well. You have to configure it properly.

to be on the safe side, i have disabled click tracking for adsense as they’ve said not to mess with the code, are you sure it is not going to be a problem if i enable tracking? i was going to email adsense support but if someone has the answer here it would be nice.

comments system

to be on the safe side, i have disabled click tracking for adsense as they’ve said not to mess with the code, are you sure it is not going to be a problem if i enable tracking? i was going to email adsense support but if someone has the answer here it would be nice.

comments system

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar